The campus can easily be reached by trains, "RER" and bus.
Take the line A of R.E.R. to Saint-Germain-en-Laye direction, and get off the train at the "Nanterre-Université" station.
From "Châtelet / Les Halles" or"Auber" station, time travel is about 15 minutes.
Take the train at Saint-Lazare trainstation to "Nanterre-Université" trainstation, get off at "Nanterre-Université".
time travel is about 15 minutes.
Stop at the station "Nanterre-Université" from :
- the bus line 267 "Gare de Nanterre Université RER - Gare d'Argenteuil RER"
- the bus line 304 "Nanterre Place de la Boule - G.Péri Asnières Gennevilliers"
- the bus line 357 "Cimetière Parc du Mont Valérien - Nanterre Place des Muguets"
Stop at the station "Université Paris X" and "Ecole du Petit Nanterre" from :
- the bus line 167 "Nanterre Ville RER - Pont de Levallois Bécon"
- the bus line 367 "Rueil Malmaison RER - Gare de Colombes"
- A go/back from Paris is 5,20€ (2 tickets at 2.60€ each)
- A single ticket for travelling around Paris is 1,70€
- If you want to use the transportations after the conference and move around, you should get a Mobilis ticket which allow you to use the transportations the whole day from 5.30am to 1am from Paris to Nanterre. You will have to get a ticket from zones 1-3 that costs 8,80€